CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

my new love

I took a trip to Logli yesterday to pick up some meats and then to see what kind of tasty creamers they had. I needed creamer since Matt finished off my French Vanilla and failed to tell me so. As I was browsing the creamer I noticed 2 kinds that caught my eye: Caramel Apple and Eggnog. Decisions, decisions... So I thought Caramel Apple sounded good but with coffee??? Not sure. (if anyone has tried this let me know what you think) So I opted for the Eggnog and am so glad that I did. It's Delish! I have an addiction to Starbucks but its not in my daily budget so I have to make something on my own. This works for me it's so tasty. I had Matt try my coffee this morning and he freaked out. It went something like this. " Ah, whats that? Eggnog...in coffee? You could have warned me that it was going to taste like Eggnog. It was a bit of a shocker". Naturally I laughed. After the initial shock I think he liked it. Oh also when I went to the Coffee Mate website to get my illustration I noticed they have all sorts of recipes that you can use the creamer with. I think I might try some of them out.

I wonder what coffee would taste like with a little Eggers-nog? Guess we will have to find out next month!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Yummm... that sounds really good!!