CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

This was the BEST Halloween we have had so far. Not only was the weather just perfect but the girls were totally into it. As you can tell Sydney can't even sit still for a picture. She was ready and raring to go.
So we headed out with a beautiful Good Witch (Morgan), a sweet little Duckling (Sydney) and the cutest little Kitty (my niece Zoey). Sydney is my shy little girl. She doesn't want anyone but Mom and Dad but this night she was in rare form. She was all about getting some tastey treats from all of our neighbors. We had an absolute blast and an hour and 45 minutes later the kids were pooped. We returned to our house to inspect their candy. We let the kids enjoy a couple of treats while the girls were in a trance watching The Lion King on DVD. Needless to say we had no problems getting these little ones off to bed that night. Maybe we should dress them up and let them run the neighborhood every night?
Also lets not forget to mention the dangers of halloween candy? This actually happened before we even left to go Trick or Treating. My daycare providers were nice enough to send home little goody bags for the kids and of coarse as soon as we got home the girls wanted to rip through the bags to see what was in there. So while I was helping Morgan with her bag Sydney managed to open her bag which was stapled shut and took a bite out of her first piece of halloween candy. The Problem.....the wrapper was not removed. So I look over to find a bite out of this piece of candy. So I snag up the candy and fish out the chocolate and tin foil from Sydney's mouth. Talk about scare the pants off me. Yikes! At least we retrieved it all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Colie! I love your blog! Between the R&B music, and the adorable photos of your girls, and your great recipe... its like reading a great magazine. I miss you tons. You know, none of my friends out here like the R&B, but I love it. When you come visit, we can listen to the west coast rap station, its local and its great! You know what song I love right now? That "Apologize" song by Timbaland. so good. Anyways... I love you and am glad you had a great halloween. Mine was pretty cool... hung out with Micah and watched this movie w/ some of his friends, the movie was "Bubba Hotep"... hmmm, not the best movie, but perfect for hween!

Angie said...

cute pictures! tommy was a duckie too!