Last night we made a trip to Applebee's for dinner. We decided it was about time to cash in on a gift certificate that we got from my brother and his girlfriend for Christmas last year. So Morgan said the funniest thing at dinner that I just had to share with you. As most of you already know that Morgan is my outgoing and so far from shy child. So we ordered our food. Morgan got a corn dog and french fries. And just a few minutes after ordering Morgan practically yells "What is taking so long to get our food!". I cant tell you how many heads turned. I couldn't do anything but laugh. There was another waiter standing near our table. He looks over at us and says "That was AWESOME!" It really was hilarious. Then a little more quietly Morgan continued to ask how long it was going to take for a corn dog. We also ordered a Spinach and Artichoke Dip appetizer. Morgan asked me how long it was going to take to get that because you don't have to make the chips! I love, love, love this girl!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment