Only 5 more days until the opening of BOLT. Morgan is super excited and so am I. I love John Travolta and Morgan loves Miley Cyrus. So its the BEST of BOTH worlds. I have promised Morgan that I would take her to this movie since the first time she saw a trailer on TV. So We are going this Friday or Saturday morning. However the timing works out. I am hoping to go on Friday Night. This will be Morgan's 2nd movie viewing. The first movie Matt and I took her to was Shrek 3. And she was 2 yrs and 4 months old. The only time she was good was when she was shoving popcorn in her mouth and gulping down soda. It actually went pretty good but I didn't realize how much work it was going to be and I only saw about 1/4 of the movie. She is going to be 4 in three months so I am confident that she is more than ready for a movie.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment