Well it is official. I have signed and sealed my check for the cost of the reunion. It's off in the mail now. No turning back. My 10 year high school reunion is 2 weeks from today. At first I was so excited to go. Then it seemed like there was not very many people attending. Honestly I didn't want to spend my hard earned $50 to go and see people who didn't care to see me and vise verse. As of lately more and more people seem to be committing to going so I am back on board with the excitement to go. Plus I have a sitter lined up so why not make the most of a kid-free night. I am excited to and see some old friends and also to hang out with some of my good friends. I am glad to hear that Lisa and Tiffany are coming as well. Hopefully we don't get into to much trouble. Now my mission is going to be able to convince Jenny & Tony to come too.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Guilford High School Class of 1998 10 Yr Reunion...Here I come
Posted by Nicole at 8:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Looking forward to seeing you there! :)
really your going to your 10 year, they have been talking about ours. but im not sure i even care to go. let me know how yours go then i will make my mind up if its worth my time
shaun
Post a Comment