Thanks to Facebook and MySpace I have been lucky enough to come into contact with so many people I never would have thought I would have ever talked to again. Especially some of my old friends from Wisconsin. So Friday morning I met with 2 of my old friends for coffee and had a great time chatting, getting caught up, and reminiscing about old times. We met up at my favorite coffee shop and you can only guess who was dying to come with me.
When Morgan heard I was going to Starbucks. She began to chant Starbucks, Starbucks! She's too funny. So she went with me and I was very surprised at how she was for an hour. So now I suppose she's my new coffee buddy!
I hope that Andrea and Julie had as much fun as Morgan and I had with them on Friday morning. It was great to see them and they are both as sweet as I remembered them.




0 comments:
Post a Comment