CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

girls night out

Today I am VERY Thankful for Girls Nights Out. Last Night I had a very special kind of Girls Night out. It was Morgan and I's very first girls night out. I can not wait until Sydney is old enough to join us too. Morgan and I had a great time last night on our girls night out. We left Daddy and Sydney at home to have a Friday Night to our selves. We had dinner at home and then headed off to The Movie Theater. This was a great treat because we were able to use our Movie Gift Certificates from my brother (Thanks Jared) from last Christmas. Right before we left Morgan asked if we could take Daddy's Truck instead of our van. She likes to take Daddy's Truck because she said its for big girls and the van is for kids. So off we went in the Big Girl Truck to the movies. We waited in line to purchase our 7:00 tickets to see Disney's Bolt! Then made sure we made a pit stop at the concessions for a Cherry Pepsi and a Buttered popcorn. We found 2 cozy seats near the back of the theater and settled in. This was the second time Morgan has ever been to the movie Theater and she was PERFECT. The movie was great and I have to say the Hamster was the best character. I would recommend this movie to anyone who thought they might want to see it. We will definitely be getting it on DVD when it comes out. So after the movies we hustled it back to the truck to try and get warm. We talked about how much fun out Girls Night was on the way home. It was about 9:15 pm when we got home and the night was still young so Morgan and I popped in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and watched that. Morgan feel a sleep early into the movie but I finished the whole thing. A couple of months ago I saw the first one when it was playing on cable and I thought it was pretty good so we added part 2 to our Netflix and it arrived this week. Must be the girly girl in me but I really like the movie. Well when that got over around 11 I was still not tired to my surprise so I decided to watch the other movie that came this week because I knew Matt was not going to be interested. So I then watched all of Step Up 2 The Streets. If you enjoy the art of dancing then you will like this movie. I loved it. I wanted to get up and bust a move but it was a little late for that. So when that movie ended at about 1:00 am I decided it would be a good idea to go to sleep before the kids got up at 6:00 am. So that was my Friday night and another blessing to be thankful for in my life.


(Here is a picture of Morgan and I before we left for our GNO!)

0 comments: