CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I voted, did you???


Well after dropping off the kids off at daycare this morning Matthew and I headed off to our polling spot to VOTE today! I have to sadly admit that this is the first time both of us have ever voted. I have always been one of those people who really felt that my vote didn't count. WHAT was I thinking? Every ones vote counts that's why we vote. So I was in and out in 25 minutes! I was very impress. I have to say I almost turned around and headed to work when I saw all of the cars and the long line but I knew how disappointed I would have been in myself if I didn't. So I told myself to suck it up and get in there. It was actually fun. I saw some of my neighbors there too. It was kind of comforting to see all kinds of people that we already knew. Once it was all done I felt really good that I contributed. Plus you can get a FREE Starbucks coffee today if you voted. You can also get a free Krispy Kreme doughnut and a free scoop of Ben & Jerry's ice cream but we don't have any of those places around here so looks like I am only able to hit up Starbucks today.
PLEASE, PLEASE,,PLEASE go out and VOTE today. It's VERY important. Shoot vote for yourself if you don't know who to vote for.

0 comments: