CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, What cha gonna do when they come for you...

OR don't come for you and just drive on by?

So today on my lunch I ran a few errands and on my way back to work a cop is driving behind me. No big deal. I haven't done anything wrong. Well the cop changes lanes and gets behind the lady driving along next to me. We all come to a stop light and stop for the red light. Well not sure why but I look over at the lady next to me and she seems a bit nervous. She's looking in her rear view mirror, then in her drivers side mirror, and continues to look back and forth. I was curious as to why she would be SO nervous looking. So I look back into her back seat and she has a little girl back there. My guess was that she was approximately 2-3 yrs old. I have now realized why the lady might be SO nervous. Well the little girl has NO SEAT BELT ON!!!! This makes me crazy. One, because its dangerous, stupid, and illegal to not buckle up your kids. Second, because they didn't even get caught. The light turned green. The cop passes this lady by changing lanes in front of me and then just drives on by. I tell you if I even change lanes without using my turn signal. I am BUSTED but yet other people seem to get away with endangering their children's lives by not even having them buckled up. Got to love the Police!

0 comments: