CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Being Thankful

I was listening to the radio (97 ZOK) the other day and they were talking about things you should do everyday. There were a lot of things on the list like taking care of yourself, eating right, getting enough sleep, and they also said being Thankful everyday for something new. I love this idea. So I am going to try and address something that I am Thankful for each day on my blog and today I am thankful for the Single Ladies Video skit from SNL. Justin just cracks me up in this video. This is what I am Thankful for today. It has made me laugh so hard and put such a smile on my face. You will have to pause my Play List before viewing the video or you will hear both. Thanks and have a great weekend! XOXO - Colie

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is HILARIOUS! Love it.

MillerFamily said...

Your video is not working anymore : (

Nicole said...

I was able to fix the video for anyone who did not get to see it.