CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Tree has arrived



On Sunday morning we headed out to our local Tree Farm to cut down the 2008 Annual Christmas Tree. It was pretty chilly, snowing, and a little muddy. If we wanted a less messy visit we should have went and taken care of this on Saturday but I guess it was even more in the Winter/Christmas spirit this way. The girls helps us pick out the tree that would enter our home this year. So here is the tree before it left it's home in the wild. I wish I had taken a video of Matt cutting down the tree because I think we had the most dull saw in the state of IL and Matt was working his butt off to get the tree down. I really couldn't help much because I had to keep watch over the kids so they didn't get hurt or wander off. It was hilarious. Trust me. I had to apologize for laughing.The tree finally came down and made it's way safely back into our home. Morgan helped me decorate the tree and Sydney helped take ornaments OFF the tree.

Drum roll Please...... And the finished product. I think it's a little short and possibly a little crooked but that's what makes us LOVE this tree all the more.

0 comments: