CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhh OMG

CREED is making a come back. If anyone is excited about this it's ME!!!!

I am just about the biggest Creed fan on the face of this earth. The band broke up in 2004 and I have been hoping and praying that they would some how some way get back together. I heard today on the radio that they are "talking" about a reunion tour! I will be first in line for tickets. Anyone want to join me? I have to say this absolutely made my day or quit possibly my year. I just couldn't be more excited. This is my all time favorite band in the whole world and I was devastated when they broke up so to hear they are hopefully getting back together would be the best news EVER! I hope you enjoy the collaboration of creed songs I have put together. AHHHHHH I am SOOOOO Excited!!!!!

0 comments: