CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

OK Thats better

Since I have changed my blog to not be apart of the blogger home page and to not be found by search engines it appears most of my hits are local. I will be keeping a close eye on who is viewing my blog and if I am still concerned about its safety I will then go private. I didn't want to because of the ease of it being public. I post stories about myself and my family so I don't just want the random Joe checking in on my life but I guess that's what can happen when you have a blog.

Well I am just sitting and relaxing with the girls while they watch Super Readers on PBS Kids. I am thinking of everyone on this New Years Eve and hoping everyone has a fun and safe night.

0 comments: