CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Let it Snow

This week the girls enjoyed playing in the snow while Daddy cleaned off the driveway. I am glad that Sydney is finally big enough so that both girls can go outside and enjoy some of this winter weather. I don't enjoy it so much these days but Boy O Boy I loved playing in the snow when I was a kid. Watching the girls brings back such good memories for me of when I was a child.

Poor Sydney had some troubles with this hat. It just wouldn't stay out of her eyes. At least she was warm.

Morgan is quite the snow bunny. I had to practically drag her in the house. I think the more she lost her boot in the snow the funnier it became to her. Funny how these things just don't phase the kids.

0 comments: