CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Our weekend is not complete with out a trip to the Home Depot



Well this weekend was a good one. Friday I kicked off the weekend with a Wine Tasting Party after work with my co-workers. I pretty much confirmed that I am not a red wine drinker. Then later that night after getting into some PJ's and snuggling into bed I watched a movie I have been wanting to see, Over Hear Dead Body. I loved it.

Saturday I had the great pleasure of getting all of my Christmas shopping complete (except 2 last little things) with my BFF Renee! Thanks Renee I had a great time and it was good to finally have a whole night together.

Then Sunday the whole fam packed up for a tasty breakfast at our favorite restaurant, Lydia's! Yumm the Mexican Tortillas were delicious! We then made a stop for some holiday decorations so Matt and I could FINALLY decorate the house outside. I am pretty proud of my hard work so I will post pictures as soon as I can (they are on my other camera).

Finally the weekend is not complete without a trip to the Home Depot. I had to snap this pic of the girls because they were too cute cruisin' around the the Race Car Cart!

0 comments: