CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Private Blog

Hello my wonderful Blog Readers,

I wanted to inform you that sometime this week I am going to set my blog to private. So please email me or send me a message via face book so I can give you permission to my blog. I have had a lot of unusual views lately. This blog is intended for my friends and family only so the only way to keep it safe is to make it private.
Its so weird I have had people from Malaysia, Brazil, Iran, Chile, Spain, and some US states that I do not know anyone from checking in on my blog. At first I thought some of it could have been from search engines pulling up my blog from a keyword search but there is just more and more strange places checking in so Private we will go.

You will most likely have to sign up at blogger.com for a Free account to view my blog. Sorry for any inconvenience this lay have caused.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know you can set your blog to be ignored by search engines? I bet if you didn't set this it is being cataloged and some people are finding it on keyword searches not trying to check you out. (Tony V)