CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

My New Bike


So here it is...My new bike and when I say bike, I really mean motorcycle. I have actually wanted my own bike for about 10 years now. I had been riding a big wheel out at my Dad's house and my mom took me to go look at 250 Ninja but I kind of chickened out. On top of that I don't think Matt liked entertaining the idea of me getting a bike. So I have talked about it periodically over the years but this year I really wanted to get one of my own and Matt was actually for it for once. So recently I have been back out at my Dad's house learning the basics to ride. Then one night my brother talked me into riding his bike. So after I tackled that I thought to myself "I can do this, if I can ride Jared's bike then I might as well just get my own". So I got lucky, big time. I was taking a walk in my neighborhood and saw this Buell parked for sale. So I had Matt go check it out a couple of days later. It was a deal we really couldnt pass up. So now its all mine. I am super excited and I have been praticing every day. And dont worry I am being super careful.

0 comments: