CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Cruisin' around town


So I have been trying to get in as much practice/riding on my motorcycle as possible. I would say things are going really well. Last Sunday Matt and I took a ride out to my Dad's house and aside from the woodchuck who decided to run out in front of me and jet back into the woods just in time and the bugs hitting me everywhere it wasn't so bad. It was funny because when we got to my Dad's he asked if it was fun. I told him I want sure at this time that I would classify it as fun. It was a bit scary to get up to 55 MPH. Honestly I was thinking to myself "What was I thinking getting a motorcycle, I am going to get myself killed on this thing". So then Monday Night my Dad came over to watch the girls and Matt and I rode down to Kohl's in Machesney. I thought I would be more scared than I was. It was actually fun this time. Now I am hoping for a day this weekend where we can get a sitter and go out for another ride. Every time seems to get a little better.

0 comments: