Well my baby girl turned 2 this month and we had a super celebration for her birthday.
This is the My Little Pony cake that I made. I thought I did a pretty good job for my first time decorating a cake.
Everyone really seemed to enjoy the Pinata.What a wonderful little girl we have and we look forward to many, MANY more birthdays. Happy Birthday my little Sydney Beans!




1 comments:
What a cute cake!! I love the piped frosting!
We had a block party a couple of weeks ago and they had the same unicorn pinata for the kids - one of the little girls carried around the busted head for the rest of the day and told everyone she was going to hang it on her bedroom wall like a deer-head. Then, after she had gone to bed one of our neighbors threw it in the fire pit, not knowing it was a prized possession. :( Anyway, I'm sure Sydney LOVED that pinata, too!!!
Post a Comment