CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Welcome to the Dirty Thirty

This past Saturday night I celebrated my 30th birthday with about 30 of my closest friends. What is better than a 30th Birthday Bash? A Twilight themed 30th birthday bash I tell you. I have to say I feel like I had the best birthday party ever. Great friends, great fun and everything Twilight. The party could not have came at a better time. I had the week from hell and was about to have a nervous breakdown by Friday. Then Friday night I was putting together all of the last details and baked the cake for my party. I was very excited to be making my cake. It was Twilight themed of coarse and it encompass all 4 of the Twilight Saga books. So Saturday when the cake was frosted and all of the finishing touches were put on I was amazed at how great the cake turned out. It was delish as well.


A Big Thank You to all of my girls who came out to celebrate with me. What a great group of friends from my oldest friends to some of my newest friends.

I was so glad to see I wasn't the only one who dressed up. Lynsie and I were both Rosalie Cullen!

I thought Jenny & Tony made an awesome Victoria & Laurent!

Cheers to being 30!!!

0 comments: