I forgot to share with you all how I celebrated Martin Luther King Jr. Day. First of all I was lucky enough to have the day off from work. However this is our floating holiday. So when the 4th of July falls on a weekend they give is MLK day off. I would much rather have a warm day off in July rather than a cold day off in January. Despite the cold I spent a wonderful day shopping with my friend Danae and bought myself a little gift. I have been really wanting a Keurig Single Brew Coffee Machine.

So I was at Kohl's and they were on sale AND I had a 30% off coupon. So what better of a time to pick one up. I was nervous Matt wouldn't like it as much as I did since he drinks more coffee than I do but he loves it. Its very cool you brew single servings of coffee. I like it for the variety and freshness. I can brew a fresh cup of coffee of any flavor that I would like. So with the machine we got a variety pack of k-cups, which is the coffee and filter in a small plastic disposable cup. I just placed an order for some more k-cups after Matt and I decided which ones were our favorites. With the machine we got a coupon code for 2 free boxes when you order 2 boxes. So my order came yesterday with 4 boxes. We ordered Irish Cream, Hazelnut, Italian Blend (which is like regular coffee) and Southern Pecan, which I am drinking this morning and its very good.

Then for my birthday my good buddy Danae got me the Keurig My Cup which is a reusable cup that you can use your own ground coffee in. I tested it out this Monday and it worked like a charm.





0 comments:
Post a Comment