CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Timothy's Irish Cream Coffee


Welcome to my daily coffee updates. Ha-ha! I just thought I would share with my "readers" that Matt and I have both finally taste tested Timothy's Irish Cream Coffee in the k-cup. I thought it would have more of an Irish Cream flavor. Its pretty mild for flavored coffee but I knew this meant that Matt would love it. So he made a cup last night and said he really liked it a lot. We were talking last night about the coffee machine. I told him I was happy that he really liked it. We both agreed that we love being able to make 1 serving of coffee and to have the variety of being able to make any flavor that we want. We also turned our old turn table spice rack into a k-cup holder. Most of the spices we did not use AND they really needed to be tossed because I have had them since 2002. Gross, I know. I don't think spices have a shelf life of 8 years. So if anyone has a Keurig and has a favorite K-cup flavor please feel free to share you suggestions.

0 comments: