CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Moon DVD Release Date

I was browsing online yesterday and came across a post on FB that said that the New Moon DVD was going to be released on March 20, 2010. So I am on the count down until I can purchase this. 2 months to go and I can watch this movie daily. Honestly I have no clue how I got to be so obsessed with Twilight, New Moon, Robert Pattinson, and everything that goes along with this CRAZE! No clue at all but I LOVE it! I have seen New Moon twice. I first went with my friends Tim, Tiffany, & Kelly. Then I went again a few months later with my Mom and Morgan. I was a little nervous to take Morgan because there were a few violent parts in the movie and it is rated PG-13 after all. But to my surprise there were at least 5-6 little girls in the theater that day about the same age as Morgan. Since I had already seen the movie I just had her cover her eyes for the "scary" parts. Morgan loved the movie but I think it was a little long for her. She did ask to go home toward the end of the movie. I am sure once this movie comes out on DVD she will want to watch is as much as I will at home. The count down has begun!

0 comments: