CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Twilight


OK so if you haven't already heard Twilight is my newest obsession. I rented the movie and watched it for the first time last Saturday Night by myself. Then watched it again on Sunday with Matt. Then.....ran to the bookstore to buy Twilight (Book 1). I started reading the book Sunday afternoon and now 6 days later I am 3/4 of the way through the book. I am not a big reader and not a super fast reader so this is a big deal for me. I have read only a couple other books as fast as I have read this one. My goal is to have this book finished by this coming Sunday because yesterday I ordered books 2-4 and a copy of the DVD! I ~*LOVED~* the movie and love the book just as much. I just cant wait to start New Moon (Book 2). However I was reading some things on line and read something that spoiled the next book for me a little bit but that kind of make me even more excited to start the next book. It is supposed to be delivered to me at work on Monday morning so I want to have this book finished so I can start the new book as soon as it arrives. So is there any of you out there that is loving the Twilight craze as much as I am? I was at the grocery store last night and Edward Cullen was on the cover of one of the magazines. I almost bought it just to find out more scoop on the characters and actors. I refrained but it was hard!

0 comments: