Well Guys I am super excited for today's mail delivery. I am expecting Books 2-4 in the Twilight saga series. I finished Twilight, book 1, on Monday and I just about thought I wasn't going to make it through yesterday without book 2, New Moon. So I did come across a leaked draft copy of book 5, Midnight Sun, and I did start to read about for first 33 pages of that book yesterday to hold me over until today. So far that book is GREAT and it starts out as Edward's perspective of book 1. I have no idea how it ends so I don't want to get too far and spoil anything but now that the other books are on there way for today's delivery I shouldn't have a problem holding off on reading anymore of book 5. Then the set release date for the New Moon movie release on 11/20/09 and I plan on seeing it. (Steph, you and I have a date for this!)
I am curious as to Midnight Sun, book 5 will be released. I feel like such a kid with all of this but I don't get to take a lot of ME time having 2 young kids so I think this is way I am enjoying all of this so much. I am not crazy its just the one thing I have all to myself that I don't have to share with my family. However this morning Matt came across my DVD of Twilight and he was very excited to find out we owned our own copy and he said he wanted to watch it again and just might start reading the book that I just finished.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Another Mail Delivery
Posted by Nicole at 5:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment