CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Mail Delivery

Well I have finished (well almost finished I have like 10 pages left) Twilight and today I received my delivery from Amazon with my copy of the DVD. Yesss! I have seen the movie like 3 times now but the DVD is going to have to hold me over until the other books arrive. Tomorrow or Wednesday I should have books 2-4! I went out Saturday with some friends and I was over joyed to have been able to talk to a group of girls who loved Edward Cullen and the whole Twilight saga as much as I do. Now I cant wait for book 2, New Moon. Also I came across a leaked draft of book 5! I want to read it but also don't want to ruin the book as I know the draft has not been edited and its only like 300 pages so it cant be the whole thing!

0 comments: