CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Update: My Foot/Toe


Well for those of you have had tips and suggestions to help remedy my hurt foot/toe, I wanted to let you know it is finally getting better. It is not 100%. The pain has migrated to the Big Toe joint on Thursday/Friday. There is still some intense pain from time to time but I am Thankful that it is not constant anymore and has to be better better at this point. I hope that its all better by the end of this week. I did not wind up going to the Doctor because by the time I was fed up and thinking I needed to go see a Doctor if it did not get better, it was starting to get better. So as each day got a little better I decided to wait it out instead of wait hours for a doctor to tell me they don't know what is wrong with it. I tried so many things I am not sure what made it feel better or if it just got better on its own. Thanks for every ones concerns. It makes me feel so loved!

0 comments: