CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Big Toe

OK with in the last couple of days I have hurt my big toe and I am not sure how or what is even wrong with it. At first I thought it was just a toe cramp but a friend told me today that it couldn't be a cramp if it has been constantly hurting for a couple of days. Right now it hurts so bad I feel nauseous. I think I may have jammed it and I am not sure how or even what to do to make it feel better. I went walking on Monday for 45 minutes and then for an hour and 12 minutes on Tuesday so I think I definitely have over done it with the toe. I hope it gets better soon so I can enjoy some of this nice weather we are having right now. Even 50 degree's feels good at this point. Wish me luck with my toe drama.

0 comments: