Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! The girls left the house this morning all decked out in Green for St. Patty's Day! They both looked so cute and I hope they enjoy all of their green treats today.
Last night was a busy one but very productive. Morgan and I headed down to the grade school for her preschool screening. I am not a cryer but I definitely got teary eyed watching my little girl get ready for school. It's so hard to believe that next year she will be in Kindergarten. I am hoping she gets into preschool this fall. I just think it would be a great experience for her. She loved the screening last night. As we walked through the parking lot she told me " Mom, I am done with daycare. I just want to learn school now!". What a doll and my suspicion of her being the life of the party was pretty much confirmed when she had all of the teachers cracking up last night and they all told me she was so cute and funny. I guess with parents like Matt and I what did I expect.
So after the preschool screening Morgan and I headed down to the Y to get her signed up for the spring session of Outdoor Soccer that begins at the end of April. She is very excited. She really seemed to like the soccer this fall and cant wait to do it again. So if any of you are free on a Tuesday Night starting in May come on down for a game.
On the way home I got suckered into a pit stop at DQ for some tasty treats. I cant turn down a snickers blizzard so we grabbed our frosty treats and headed home to meet back up with Matt and Sydney.
That's all for now. I have some corned beef and cabbage brewing up in the crock pot at home for tonight's dinner and I am so excited for the 75 degree day that we are supposed to have for today. Have a great day!




1 comments:
Where do you go to get all of the pics for your blog - ??? I also don't know how to add music~ Help your friend.
Post a Comment