CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sookie Stackhouse is back


Well Sookie is back in my house. I can't believe it was back in July that I first started to read this book. I didn't get very far in the 3 weeks that I had the book on loan from the library. I am sure the fact that it was summer and I had got a motorcycle had nothing to do with the fact that I never finished the book.
Well now that its fall and we are not riding the bikes and not really getting outside much since its been so cold, I thought it would be a great time to pick up this book again. So I put in a request for this book from the library and got it last week. I requested the 2nd book in this series as well thinking it would take a while to get a copy but I just got a call today that its in so I have a lot of reading to do new the next 4 weeks. I need to read both books in 4 weeks. I am almost half way through Book 1 so it shouldn't be a problem. I really like these books a lot. I am not quiet sure how I got roped into these Vampire love stories. I am a sucker for romance. It could be a bunch of worms and I think if it were romantic I would want to read it. Haha!
I will make sure I report on the 2nd book once I get to it. Had anyone else read these books? What did you think? I was never a much of a reader when I was a kid but I sure do enjoy it now. Must be something about the quiet time...

0 comments: