All I have to say is amazing. I LOVE the Twilight Saga book and I love Twilight the 1st movie so I was a little worried my expectations would be too high for New Moon. This movie was GREAT, AMAZING, I loved it. I couldn't be happier that I was able to make it out for opening night. There was a midnight showing and trust me I would have went could I have found someone to go with me. Now I can not wait for Eclipse and think I am going to have to re-read the books. The books are great and such a good read. New Moon really captured the book well and stayed very true to the story. Now I am 100% Team Edward but this movie really makes you fall in love with Jacob and his pack! Now get out there and see the movie if you have not done so already!





0 comments:
Post a Comment