Well we got a Wii in January and a few months ago someone told me that you could go online with the Wii (Really?) and download old Nintendo games (So Cool!). So my wonderful Dad and Brother finally hooked me up with wireless Internet for the house and I was able to download a few games. I have been playing Super Mario Brother 3 like there is no tomorrow. I can't believe how much of the games I actually remember. My fondest Nintendo memory would have to be playing Mario 3 down in my friend Nicole's basement and I was always in awe at how good her brother Scott was. We would all stay up until the wii (haha) hours of the night trying to beat the game. Oh the good old days of being a kid. The only worries in the world were beating the Mari 3 game!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Do you love your wireless?? Have you ever saved the princess? I never could. We had downloaded a Tetris game, but it's not the same as the old-school Nintendo game - it's still fun (and addictive), it's just not exactly as I remembered.
Post a Comment