So last night for dinner Matt and I tried another new recipe from the Hungry Girl Cookbook that came so fast from amazon last week. It was the Egg Flower Power Soup. This soup was delicious. Kind of tastes like a combo of Egg Drop Soup and Chicken Noodle. I loved it and Matt did too. Matt is pretty particular about what he eats and if he says he likes it you know its good. Can you believe it, it packs a whopping 50 calories per 1 generous cup!
Now, the only thing different from the recipe that I did was substitute the red pepper for summer squash. It looked so good at the grocery store that I couldn't pass it up and thought it would be great in the soup. The next recipe we plan to try is the Chicken Pot Pie!!!





1 comments:
That does sound good! I love egg drop soup!
Post a Comment