Well after 5 days of Morgan running a fever just a few days behind Sydney I figured she had the same thing but I was wrong. Daddy and Morgan made a trip to the Drs. office on Monday to find out that poop Morgie Meister had a double ear infection. The Doc said one ear was much worse than the other one. Poor girl. Here I am waiting for a "virus" to run its coarse and come to find out it's an ear infection. I guess I can win. Everytime I run them to the Dr. its nothing and then when I try and wait it out its something that I should have taken them in for sooner. So I am wishing Morgan well. Just a few days into her meds she's feeling so much better.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Aww dont feel bad I do the same thing with my kids. It is a hard call. Tell Morgan I hope she feels better soon.
Where do you get all of your cool pics that you post on here?
Post a Comment