Well last weekend was way too fun and went by way too fast. Saturday was the annual Boar's Nest Poker run for SMILES. It was a blast as always and we had great friends join us for the day. Nice bikes, great company, cold brewsky's, and good food. Can't ask for much more than that. At one of the stops we tried a new beer I have never had before and it was delish. I am going to try and pick some up so we have it at home. It was from the New Glarus Brewery and the first beer we tried was Spotted Cow. 
Man, is this stuff good. I think they only distribute in Wisconsin. Good thing we live so close to the border. I am not a major beer person but this was very good.
Then we enjoyed the Spotted Cow so much we decided to try Totally Naked. Yes, its a beer. Get your mind out of the gutter. This was actually my favorite.
It's got a little sweetness to it's flavor and very smooth. I am hooked.
I am definitely ready for another weekend like this one. As for this weekend its going to be class, class, class for me. Friday, Saturday and Sunday I am going to be taking the Motorcycle Training & Safety course. It's 22 hours of training in 2 1/2 days. Lets just hope for cool weather and no rain. Wish me luck. If all goes well on Tuesday I will have my class M license! Watch out world, here I come. Vroom, vroom!




0 comments:
Post a Comment