CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Morgie Pie

Happy 4th Birthday to my lovely first born daughter, Morgan!
Four years ago today was one of the happiest days of my life. Even as we rushed off to the hospital for an emergency c-section.
We arrived at the hospital around 10:30 am on 2/17/05 and a few short moments later at 11:02 am the most beautiful girl in the world entered into our lives.
Morgan has made me so happy and I couldn't imagine our lives without her. Today we celebrate her 4th birthday. I don't know where the last 4 years have gone but they have gone by way too fast. It literally feels like I was just getting ready at this time 4 years ago to go to my 40 week check up. Yes, I had Morgan on my due date.
So Happy Birthday my little Morgie Pie. I hope you have a beautiful day!

0 comments: