CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

How many word per minute can you type?

I actually had no idea until today how man words per minute that I could type. I actually thought it would be more than 50!

50 words



Well after I get off work today I am going to have a fun filled evening. I will make my 25 miles jaunt home to pick up the girls from daycare. We will then make a trip to the Talcott Free Libray in Rockton. We have had our fill of Beauty and the Beast and The Fox and the Hound. Morgan told me this morning she wants to check out Bambi. So once we finish picking out some favorite books and movies for the week we will then head to the grocery story. Once we get home and all settled from returning from Woodman's then it will be playing Betty Croker tonight for me. I plan on making dinner and then also baking a Pistachio Cake for a potluck luncheon at my work tomorrow. Then it will soon baths and bedtime stories will be in order. Finally hopefully a moment for Mommy to relax!

2 comments:

skylark knits said...

Hooray ... Nicole has a blog! :)

Sounds like you have a busy night ahead. Tonight is our "make the costumes" night ... should be interesting!

Anonymous said...

Hey- I like ur blog! Really neat! Idk how u find the time, but u go girl!! Btw..I type 59 words per minute with only 2 wrong...who hoo!!
Kelly